(Approximately 103 pcs./lb.)
Our Potatoes are mixed with Eggs, Butter, and Romano Cheese and whipped to perfection making them lighter and smoother than any other Gnocchi. We then add Durum and Semolina flour and shape them for a traditional look.
Packed in 5 lb. Cases — Approximately 103 pcs./lb. and available with 24 hour notice.
- Black Pepper Gnocchi$3.41/lb. / .03¢ ea.
- Chive Gnocchi$3.41/lb. / .03¢ ea.
- Fall Color Gnocchi$3.99/lb. / .04¢ ea.A mix of Sweet Potato, Spinach & Roasted Red Pepper Gnocchi (Fall/Winter Only)
- Potato Gnocchi$3.25/lb. / .03¢ ea.
- Potato Gnocchi No Lines$3.25/lb. / .03¢ ea.
- Pumpkin Gnocchi (Fall/Winter Only)$3.41/lb. / .03¢ ea.
- Ricotta Gnocchi$3.41/lb. / .03¢ ea.
- Roasted Red Bell Pepper Gnocchi$3.41/lb. / .03¢ ea.
- Spinach Gnocchi$3.41/lb. / .03¢ ea.
- Sweet Potato Gnocchi (Fall/Winter Only)$3.41/lb. / .03¢ ea.
(Approximately 40 pcs./lb.)
Creating both a unique and flavorful alternative to Traditional Gnocchi, these Stuffed Gnocchi make
a great appetizer or a main course. Create your own signature dish by adding one of your premier sauces
to any of our Stuffed Gnocchi flavors.
Stock Stuffed Gnocchi
Packed in 5 lb. Cases — Approximately 40 pcs./lb. and available with 24 hour notice.
- Roasted Red Pepper & Goat Cheese Stuffed Gnocchi$6.98/lb. / .17¢ ea.
- Gorgonzola & Walnut Stuffed Gnocchi$5.49/lb. / .14¢ ea.
- Ricotta Stuffed Gnocchi$3.54 /lb. / .09¢ ea.
- Spinach & Ricotta Stuffed Gnocchi$3.78 /lb. / .09¢ ea.
(Approximately 22 pcs./lb.)
Our Tortelloni are carefully hand-folded for a classic old world look your guests will love. Much larger than our traditional Tortellini, these dumplings can be stuffed with any of our Ravioli fillings. Special order Tortelloni are available with a 72 hour lead time and a minimum order of 6 cases.
Stock Hand-Filled Tortelloni
Packed in 4 lb. Cases — Approximately 22 pcs./lb. and available with 24 hour notice.
- Three Cheese Tortelloni$5.59/lb. / .25¢ ea.Ricotta, Romano, & Sardo Cheeses
- Porcini Mushroom Tortelloni$8.99lb. / .41¢ ea.
(Approximately 145 pcs./lb.)
We start with Stone Ground Semolina and slowly add Grade A Eggs just the way Maria did. We roll the pasta nice and thin, trimming it to shape. We make sure the Tortellini are plump, the ends are closed and the pasta inspected to ensure that when cooked, plated, and served, you know you’ve served the very best.
Packed in 5 lb. Cases — Approximately 145 pcs./lb. and available with 24 hour notice.
- Cheese Tortellini (Five Cheese Blend)$3.30/lb. / .02¢ ea.
- Prosciutto & Cheese Tortellini$5.15/lb. / .04¢ ea.
- Tri-Color (Green, White, Red) Tortellini$3.39 /lb. / .02¢ ea.
- Wild Mushroom Tortellini$5.15 /lb. / .04¢ ea.